We're excited to announce that shuttle operations from the LZ to launches have resumed at Tiger Mountain.
Seats are reserved and paid for on-line by going to https://TigerShuttle.com. The schedule is posted the evening before or earlier as soon as the weather forecasts indicate conditions are flyable.
Recommended: Reserve your seat at least 2 hours prior
- On popular flying days, the shuttle may fill up, and whoever reserves a seat on-line gets to ride.
- If there are no riders signed up for a run, we may assume no one wants to go up and cancel the run!
The shuttle boards at both the LZ and Seattle Paragliding (for SPG customers and students)
The schedule on https://TigerShuttle.com is the authority for when we are running
In general, runs depend on the weather and how many people want to go up.
Weekends on a good flying-day in the summer may see runs at 10:30, 12, 1, 2:30, 3:30, 5, 6 and 7.
Weekdays on a good flying day we may see runs at 12, 2:30, 5, 6 and possibly 7.
Northwest Paragliding Club members receive a discount when purchasing a digital punch card.
- $22 tandem passengers, sight seers, adventure seeker
- $20 pilot pay-as-you-go single ride
- $19/ride with a 5 ride digital punch card
- $18/ride with a 10 ride digital punch card
- $17/ride with a 20 ride digital punch card
- Gear only is $10 or 1 punch (1/2 the cost of the above punch card rides)
You may pay for a 'gear only' run and hike up, leaving your gear on the wooden platforms in the LZ to be loaded.
If you want us to load your unattended gear for you, make sure you have paid and your name is on your wing.
- If shuttle does not run - 100% refund (of course)
- If you cancel more than 60 minutes prior to shuttle departure - 100% refund.
- Cancelling within an hour of departure: 50% refund
- We pretty easy here and will give several full refunds and only enforce if its a habit.